|DLF Hyde Park Floors,Mullanpur New Chandigarh|
Mullanpur , Chandigarh, New Chandigarh
Completion Date: 2015
Plans: 350 SQ.Yards |3BHK+Servent Room
Rate Plans: 3750 TO 3950 Per SQ.FT
Area: 1880 SQ Feet Built up
DLF Hyde Park Terraces Floors New Chandigarh
Aesthetically designed, keeping in mind both form and function, DLF Hyde Park flaunts cutting edge independent floors layouts, extravagant parking and a world class gym. Conceptualized with careful detail, this beautiful structure houses luxurious independent floor.
A prestigious residential project developed by DLF Mullanpur, Hyde Park Terraces is the perfect home for your family. A luxury home with the best of amenities; DLF Hyde Park Terraces independent floors are developed in a serene, unpolluted environment caressed by fresh breeze amidst lush green open space at New Chandigarh. A space efficient design, independent floors are ideal for comfort living laced with luxury facilities to suit your life style.
DLF Hyde Park Terraces Floor that appeals to both your body and mind. While the picturesque landscape, the impossible quietude and the world-class amenities around your home gladdens your heart, the rational part of you will quickly figure out that it's a worthwhile investment - simply because it is located at Mullanpur (New Chandigarh) on Operational Chandigarh-Baddi Road. For once, taking a decision is easy.
The gardens feature, attractive landscaping with lush green lawns and more. Here, each feature, each detail has been planned to transfer you to an amazing world of magnificence and excellence.
- Very well located on the map of “The City Beautiful”. Extension of Madhya Marg
- Close proximity to Chandigarh, Ropar & Baddi
- Fastest growing Real estate area in the vicinity of Chandigarh
- Close to premium educational and medical facilities
- Eye catching scenic and hill view from the site
- Development in full swing by other developers, which are going to make it the fastest upcoming area for investors and end users
- Rejuvenate with overlooking Shivalik rang